The Widget provides a menu of content such as a list of walkthroughs or articles. Use the widget to
- List walkthroughs to launch tours.
- List articles to create a knowledgebase.
- Provide links relevant to a content specific context.
By default, the Widget appears in the lower right-hand corner, with the title "Inline Manual." You can customize the title, placement, design, and all of the content listed in the Widget.
Configure the topic list: New topics you create will appear in the widget by default, in the order you create them. You can organize this list in a few ways:
- Reorder the topics in the widget
- Make content appear dynamically based on the context.
- Hide topics from the widget.
Customize the display: By default, the widget is located in the lower right-hand corner of the screen and is labeled "Inline Manual."
See a demonstration in this animated gif: