In the Widget content section, you can adjust the way your content is visible within the widget.
- Go to Sites and choose the desired site.
- Go to the Widget tab. Then go to Settings.
- Go to Widget content.
In the Widget content you can change following settings:
- Search box - if checked, the search box appears at the top of the topic list within the widget. Your users can search for topics in real-time.
- Filter by context - if checked, only topics that match the context path will be shown within the widget. This allows you to show only relevant content to your users.
- Filter topics by language - if checked, the list of topics within the widget will be filtered by currently selected language. Only topics in current language and language-neutral topics will be displayed.
- Panel Backdrop - if checked, you will see the backdrop under the panel. This feature works only if Splash mode is disabled.
- Splash mode - if checked, the panel with a list of topics will be displayed in the middle of the screen.
- Splash backdrop - if checked, the backdrop will be added under the panel in the Splash mode. This only takes effect when Splash mode is enabled.