Inline Manual has a Localization feature that will let you set up different languages for your topics and widget. Once it is set up and live, the player will detect the language set on your application and will automatically switch the language, as long as it is included on the list of Localization. You can also use Player localization to override default English buttons. All the default User interface elements are translatable. These include the Buttons (Next, Previous, End) as well as Widget titles, Footer, and so forth. Please note that the Inline Manual Player will not auto-translate but will just switch to the language and settings that you set up.
To add localization:
- Login to Inline Manual portal with your e-mail and password.
- Go to Sites and choose the correct site.
- Go to the Settings tab and then to the Player languages tab.
- Click the Add localization button. Now select a language you want to add.
- In the sections below you will be able to change texts display on the different part of the player/widget based on the language you selected.
- Title - the title of the widget. It will be visible when the widget is minimized and also when it is open. Only plain text is allowed.
- Trigger - the title of the minimized widget. Use it only if you want the different title on the minimized widget and different title on the open widget, otherwise leave it empty. Only plain text is allowed.
- Panel - the title of the open widget. Use it only if you want different titles for minimized and open widget, otherwise leave it empty. Only plain text is allowed.
- Footer - you can add either a plain text or a link on the footer of the widget. Only < > tags are allowed.
You can translate the following buttons:
Note that only plain text is allowed.
You can translate search buttons visible in the widget:
- Autolauncher dismiss - the message that will be displayed if you want your user to dismiss the autolauncher.
- Empty topics list - the message that will be displayed if no topic is listed in your widget.
- Feedback submit - the text that appears on feedback submit button, currently it is used in "Feedback comment".
- Feedback close - the text that appears on feedback close button.
- Feedback comment placeholder - the text to be displayed as "Feedback comment" placeholder.
- Feedback success message - the message that appears when server confirms that the form was received.
- Feedback error message - the message that appears when a server returns an error.
- Feedback comment error message - the message that appears when a server returns an error.
You can translate:
- Checklist title,
- Checklist description.
- Confirm changes with the Save button.