How to: manage the autolauncher
In an article about the autolaunchers, we provide you with a step-by-step instruction on how to create an autolauncher as well as multiple examples and ideas on when to use the autolauncher feature.
In this article, we’ll focus on discussing how to manage already created autolaunchers.
Inline Manual tracks the usage of autolaunchers, how many users have seen the tutorial and how many of them completed it. This is specific to the autolaunchers and if you are using the topic across multiple channels, the autolauncher will have its own data.
Sometimes you may want to remove the data that your autolauncher has gathered to test the topic again as autolaunchers are designed to run a topic only once per user. Resetting autolauncher statistics means that users will see the topic again as long as they still match the segment.
To reset statistics of the autolauncher:
Login to Inline Manual portal with your e-mail and password.
Go to Sites and choose a site you created autolaunchers for.
- Go to Automation tab.
- Hover over the autolauncher you want to reset stats for and click the button to reset statistics.
If you want to edit the already created autolauncher:
- While within the Automation tab, hover over the specific autolauncher and click the edit button.
Provide desired changes.
Confirm with the Save button. The Save and deactivate button will save changes and pause the autolauncher.
To deactivate the autolauncher:
- While within the Automation tab, hover over the autolauncher and click the deactivate button.You can also check multiple autolaunchers and deactivate them at the same time.
- The deactivated autolauncher will appear under the Inactive autolaunchers tab. If you want to make it active again, click the play button or use bulk actions to select multiple autolaunchers.
To delete the autolauncher:
- Hover over the autolauncher and click the delete button. You can also select multiple autolaunchers and delete them at the same time.
- Confirm deleting the autolauncher with a pop-up window.