All topics created with the visibility set to Visible will be added automatically to the widget. If you set the topic's visibility to Hidden while creating it with the Authoring tool, you can add it later to the widget with the Add Content button.
In this article, we’ll show you how to add a topic to the widget.
Adding content to the widget
- Login to the Inline Manual portal with your e-mail and password.
- Go to Sites and choose a correct site.
- Go to the Widget tab.
- Click the Add content button. You will see all topics added to the site.
- Drag and drop chosen topics to the list within the Widget tab to make them available for your users.
- Save and publish changes.