Installing the Inline Manual Player Code along with People tracking on your site using Google Tag Manager is quick and simple. There are 2 things that have to be done: enabling Analytics within the Inline Manual portal and adding a code to your Google Tag Manager.
- Login to Inline Manual portal with your e-mail and password.
- Go to Sites and choose the desired site.
- Go to the Analytics tab and enable Analytics.
Implement the code:
- In your Google Tag Manager, click add a new tag.
- Click Tag configuration and select Custom HTML.
- Insert the Inline Manual Player installation code along with People tracking code. You can find it under People tracking tab in the portal.
- Replace the values in inlineManualTracking with your variables from Google Tag Manager. You can see what variables are available under the Variables menu in GTM.\
- Configure Tag's Triggering.
- Save and publish.