How to: install the Inline Manual Player and People tracking with Google Tag Manager
Installing the Inline Manual Player Code along with People tracking on your site using Google Tag Manager is quick and simple. There are 2 things that have to be done: enabling Analytics within the Inline Manual portal and adding a code to your Google Tag Manager.
Login to Inline Manual portal with your e-mail and password.
Go to Sites and choose the desired site.
- Go to the Analytics tab and enable Analytics.
Implement the code:
- In your Google Tag Manager, click add a new tag.
- Click Tag configuration and select Custom HTML.
- Insert the Inline Manual Player installation code along with People tracking code. You can find it under People tracking tab in the portal.
- Replace the values in inlineManualTracking with your variables from Google Tag Manager. You can see what variables are available under the Variables menu in GTM.\
Configure Tag's Triggering.
Save and publish.