This article instruction should help resolve any of the following issues:
- The Authoring Tool is freezing/not responding,
- The Authoring Tool is unable to select elements,
- The Authoring Tool is unable to save a topic,
- The Authoring Tool is not opening within application/website,
- Changes from the Authoring Tool or Inline Manual Portal are not reflecting on the website/application.
This step should be done on your website or application.
- Open Google Chrome Developer Tools. Click the icon with 3 dots -> Choose More tools -> Choose Developer Tools. Alternatively, you can press F12 o Ctrl + Shift + I (Windows) or ⌘+⌥+I or Cmd + Opt + I (Mac) on your keyboard.
- Select the Applications Tab.
- Click the ► icon of the Local Storage to expand the list.
- Once you select the site, manually select and delete the items on the right panel with the Delete button on your keyboard.
- Refresh the page.
Take a look at the GIF: