Clear Local Storage - the Authoring tool issues
This article instruction should help resolve any of the following issues:
· The Authoring Tool is freezing/not responding,
· The Authoring Tool is unable to select elements,
· The Authoring Tool is unable to save a topic,
· The Authoring Tool is not opening within application/website,
· Changes from the Authoring Tool or Inline Manual Portal are not reflecting on the website/application.
- Open Google Chrome Developer Tools. Click the icon with 3 dots -> Choose More tools -> Choose Developer Tools. Alternatively, you can press F12 o Ctrl + Shift + I (Windows) or ⌘+⌥+I or Cmd + Opt + I (Mac) on your keyboard.
- Select the Applications Tab.
- Click the ► icon of the Local Storage to expand the list.
Once you select the site, manually select and delete the items on the right panel with the Delete button on your keyboard.
Refresh the page.
Take a look at the GIF: