In Inline Manual, when you can create a topic, you can assign it to multiple sites. When you assign a topic to a site, it becomes available in the widget. Assigning topics to a site is easy. In just a few simple clicks, you can add already created topics to the desired site. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it.
Assigning topics to a site
To add a topic to a site:
- Go to Sites and choose a site you want to add topics for.
- In the Topics tab, click the Assign content button. You will see all topics you can assign to the site. If you’re wondering why you’re seeing the content of others, take a look at this article.
- Drag and drop chosen topic to the list within the Topics tab.
- Save and Publish changes. The topic will appear under the Topics tab. Take note that the topic is still invisible on the widget at this point.
- To make a topic visible in the widget, follow this tutorial.
To remove the topic from a site
- While within the Topics tab, find a relevant topic on the list.
- Click “x” button to remove the topic from the site.
- If the topic is in use (eg. in autolaunchers), you won't be able to remove it. Delete the autolauncher first, then proceed with removing the topic from the site.